Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Own Chapter

If I will change one part in the Iliad. I'd like to change the part when Achilles accepted the offer of Agamemnon and Achilles return to the battle. I think this part is chapter 9. I want to change this because this is the root of the fall of Trojans.

In the story Achilles declined the offer of Agamemnon, so Patroclus go to the war as Achilles. Then, when Hector killed Patroclus,then Achilles revenge to Hector with his anger and rages, so Achilles fight Hector. So Hector Dies, and because of this the Trojans don't have a better fighter/leader for Trojans. So Trojans lose to Achaians.

If I'll change this. So Achilles accepted the offer. patroclus wont go in the war. Then Achilles wont have an anger to Hector. So their will be a chance to Hector be alive to protect the Trojans. So their will be a chance for Trojans to win the war.

As you can see, in every decisions we make many things will be done or will be change. Our life is like an Official Chess Game, Every time we make decision we must think it carefully, because if we make mistake, we lose.



Bonus:

For me, Heroism is the life giver, savior, protector and who face his weakness to protect someone. For me, Hector is a favor hero of Iliad, because he protect his countrymen, save his brother Paris, and he sacrifice to be with his family but he face the danger in the war.

1 comment:

  1. Score: 20

    I would like to congratulate you for going through the entire blogging activity. I hope such enthusiasm and effort will continue to be manifested in all your academic endeavors

    ReplyDelete